> >>I recalled that lib/pr_warp_defs.h was failed to be generated when
> >>Constant.java had been moved.
> >>
> >>See the diff:
>
>>http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/webapp/lib/Makefil
e.
> >>in.diff?r1=1.21&r2=1.22&diff_format=h
> >

> > If someone would have cared to ask on the mailing list, I would
have -1ed
> > the change, but since more than few things are screwed around here, I
> > stopped caring a long time ago...
>
> It works - At least it compiles with a some hours old cvs -
> I do not see what wrong with my correction... :-(

Jean,

Your correction/fix is good, and I remembered that you solved my problem.
The things that screwed up is the move of Constant.java, which is not made
by you... And I recalled that it is very hard to find out the dependency of
Constant.java to pr_warp_defs.h.  But if the move of file gives a better and
clean code organization, I'll +1 for it.

Punky