"Punky Tse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jean,
>
> Your correction/fix is good, and I remembered that you solved my problem.
> The things that screwed up is the move of Constant.java, which is not made
> by you... And I recalled that it is very hard to find out the dependency of
> Constant.java to pr_warp_defs.h.  But if the move of file gives a better and
> clean code organization, I'll +1 for it.

It DOESN'T... Before, all constants were defined in Constants.java, and the
pr_warp_defs.h was generated from it, so that with each build we were sure
that the WARP definitions were correct, and if something did went wrong,
simply the baby wouldn't have built...

Now if you want to touch that part, you have to edit TWO files, which
contain the exact SAME information (nothing more , nothing less), and it's
so easy to mistype... If I do mistype something, the whole crap builds fine,
and then I have to debug it live...

I don't see _this_ as a positive change (and all that just because someone
wanted to use ANT, which, I repeat, I don't have and I don't use)...

    Pier