Jean-Frederic -

Attached is my libwebapp.la.  I think I tried it with libwebapp.so and
it did not produce a usable module.  However, I am not too experienced a
C/C++ programmer and have never used libtool before, so I was winging it.

Here is the result of libtool --version:

[root@strider webapp]# /usr/local/apache2/build/libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.3.4-freebsd-ports (1.385.2.196 1999/12/07
21:47:57)

Thanx for the response!

jeff

--
Jeffrey Bonevich
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Hwæt! Wë Gär-Dena   in geär-dagum,
peod-cyninga,       prym gefrünon,
hü ða aepelingas   ellen fremedon!
# libwebapp.la - a libtool library file
# Generated by ltmain.sh - GNU libtool 1.3.4-freebsd-ports (1.385.2.196 1999/12/07
21:47:57)
#
# Please DO NOT delete this file!
# It is necessary for linking the library.

# The name that we can dlopen(3).
dlname=''

# Names of this library.
library_names=''

# The name of the static archive.
old_library='libwebapp.a'

# Libraries that this one depends upon.
dependency_libs=''

# Version information for libwebapp.
current=0
age=0
revision=0

# Is this an already installed library?
installed=yes

# Directory that this library needs to be installed in:
libdir='/disk/0/src/java/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.2-01-src/webapp/lib'