"GOMEZ Henri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don't want to do the OSS passionaria but we should try
> to use only OSS tools on Apache.
>
> NSIS is OSS so keep.
>
> For Free Java installer we have :
>
> IZPack :
> http://www.izforge.com/izpack/
>
> VAInstall :
> http://vainstall.sourceforge.net/
>
> FreeInstaller :
> http://www.xenonsoft.demon.co.uk/products/freeinstaller/index.html

You're perfectly right... If there are valid alternatives with a compatible
license, we simply can't advertise Zero-G over everyone else for free (what
about Symantec, what about Aladdin, what about ... You name it)...

    Pier

--
I think that it's extremely foolish to name a server after the current U.S.
President.                                                 B.W. Fitzpatrick