Hi all,
        l'm struck up with a minor problem.
l use jsse1.0.2 with jdk1.3 and Tomcat 3.2.1.
ln my sslclient, though l added SSLProvider and set system property like
this:
java.security.Security.addProvider(new
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider());
System.setProperty("java.protocol.handler.pkgs",
"com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol");
still l'm getting "unknown protocol : https" exception when l run my jsp
which inturn calls my SSLClient class. jsse.jar is in classpath etc etc..
        Suggest me where l am going wrong?

regards
Rams