"GOMEZ Henri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Ok... Please commit your changes. We could add the
>> complexity when needed.
>>
>> We don't need complexity...
>
> And users need release.

They do...

> Even if if a release is imperfect.

Are you _CRAZY_? I'm going to -1 any release that is not clearly an interim
test release (such as Tomcat 4.1.0, which is _supposed_ not to work,
although it does) and which doesn't have all the Apache standards to _be_ a
release...

AKA, at least, it _has_ to build, right? Now webapp doesn't, not how it
should anyway, so, -1 on tagging NOW.

Plus, given the last changes, the documentation is outdated, that needs to
be addressed. If 1.2.0 goes out, I want it to build, run and crash, but at
least I don't want to see people writing me because "I did what was written
there and it doesn't work". Screw that...

> That's why there is release/patch in version ;]

There is -dev and not -dev... And non -dev have to at least compile and come
out in a "decent" state...

I'm _not_ going to tag a release... And I'm going to -1 anyone who will
propose to do that now, and then we count, ok?

    Pier