A big +1 for that draft.

Things I'd like to see in TC 5.0.

Delegation:

don't decode full HTTP headers until
user code ask for (ie locales(), ssl certs)

It will make TC 5.0 faster (less request processing
time, less objets creation/recycling).

Extended JMX support:

TC 5.0 should be manageable via JMX console tools.

Better integration with WebServers:

extended use of JK2 to void duplicate works in web-servers
and TC 5.0, for example it's a waste of time to decode some
http-headers one time in Apache 2.0 and another time in TC.

All in one, this 5.0 proposal is a good news.

-
Henri Gomez                 ___[_]____
EMAIL : [EMAIL PROTECTED]        (. .)