[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Remy,
>
> Let's try to make 4.1.10 the 'stable' release ( and consider 4.1.9 as
> the 'release candidate ). I cleaned up some of the jk messages and
> I want to do some more watchdog tests with apache/jk.
>
> If everyone agree, I think we should also tag jk2 as 'jk2.0beta' and
> jk1.2.0 release, even if we don't distribute a standalone package.

Yes. The commons components need to be as "stable" releases before TC
4.1 goes stable. I think 4.1.9 could be considered a late beta,
hopefully without any major problems (there were a few in 4.1.8, so
4.1.9 is the same with the fixes for these).

I need to go through bugzilla, clean it up, and see what needs to be fixed.

After that is done, I think it will be time to put out a first stable
4.1.x release (at last; hopefully, it will be worth the wait :)).

Remy