I use IntelliJ's IDEA product for Tomcat relared development .. I noted the
following statement in thier bugs mailing list with regards to debugging JSP
from thier IDE:

"As for Tomcat 4.1.x support, I'm afraid we are out-of-luck here. Tomcat
4.0.4 used to generate useful comments in the servlet code, that allowed the
integration plugin to map jsp line numbers to servlet line numbers. But from
the new version of Tomcat (Jasper2 in particular), this functionality is
missing. At least I haven't been able to find anything to enable comment
generation, and nobody from Tomcat user-list answered my question about
this."

Is this really true ?? Will this be fixed ??