jean-frederic clere wrote:
> Mladen Turk wrote:
>
>> JK2 has been retagged cause of socket bug (for some of us it was a
>> feature :-).
>> The sources are on:
>>
>> http://jakarta.apache.org/~mturk/
>>
>> Cannot write to the builds dir, so if someone is willing to copy that to
>> the builds/release.
>> Nacho, Henri?
>

> I have removed the old release subdirection and recreated it with enough
> permissions:
>
> The file
>
>http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/release/v2.0.0/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.0.tar.gz
>

> need to be signed.

Mladen could you change the tarball :

Change it's name to jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.0-src.tar.gz

directory changed to jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.0-src

Keep the jtc layout, ie jk/native2 ?

The current layout prevent me from using the same spec files for jk and
jk2 (duplicate works => duplicates bugs)

Regards