Ok did, could you check on the same place (my home dir).

/release/v2.0.0/src/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.0.tar.gz

>> need to be signed.
>

> Mladen could you change the tarball :
>
> Change it's name to jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.0-src.tar.gz
>
> directory changed to jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2-2.0.0-src
>
> Keep the jtc layout, ie jk/native2 ?
>
> The current layout prevent me from using the same spec files for jk
and
> jk2 (duplicate works => duplicates bugs)

Also include generated doc in jk/docs, even if it could be regenerated
by ant, it's still native code area and many peoples may don't have/want
to use ant to generate the doc

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>