Hi,

I have a question whether it would be OK to implement uriMap vhost in a
following way:

When we define a host using scheme [uri:somehost] then only the mappings
defined for that host are
used for uriMap matching.
I would like to add the option like 'inherit' that will when set and the
uriMap wasn't matched for a particular host,  go to the default host and
try to find a match from there.
Basically it will duplicate all the default host mappings inside each
host's mappings. That way we may use the single [uri:/*.jsp] that will
propagate trough each virtual host that has the 'inherit' flag set.

Does it make sense to do something like that?

MT.