Ignacio,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm sorry that my e-mail sounded a bit edgy, but I
felt it had to be that way to get some info back.  I know that people can
get busy at times (I did not know the state of your personal work load at
the moment) so take your time.  I was mostly concerned about not getting any
info about where the review process was, but you have now answered that
question, and I thank you.

As far as JK1 vs. JK2 goes, is the JK2 connector ready?  I seem to remember
reading some docs in the source tree generally stating that since the jk2
stuff is not as seasoned as the jk1 stuff, an upgrade is not recommended for
production systems.... so I am sticking with jk1.  What is/will be the
benefit of switching? Whenever it is felt that the connector is ready for
mass use, I will be upgrading.  I will also be willing to merge my changes
in to jk2.  Do you think it's better to do this sooner or later?

With respect to your last comment:  Is submitting patches as incidents in
bugzilla preferred to posting them on the mailing list?  If so, I will do
this in the future.

Thank you very much.
  .-.    | Steven Velez
  oo|    | Software Engineer