Filip Hanik wrote:
Hi Remy,
we have been actually been working on this at
sourceforge.net/projects/tomcat-jg

could I continue the work in TC?
I have several improvements to make, over the next few months
Mmm, ok, and would would these be ?
I see a few changes in the sf.net project which haven't been merged, but it doesn't look like critical changes.

I'm ok with proposing you as a committer, provided you accept to respect the coding style and general design in Tomcat (I've had to do significant work to adapt the code submitted).

Remy