on 2002/12/8 7:59 PM, "Jeanfrancois Arcand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> (1) Jasper is very a very small jar file.

That isn't the question.

> (2) The Admin Tool should go with the minimal distribution of Tomcat. We
> decided to include JMX in Tomcat distribution...what's the point having
> JMX and not the Admin Tool? Maybe JSP is not required by all Tomcat
> users, but I'm sure a lot of them like to have the Admin Tool .

I have never used the Admin Tool. Ever. I don't even know how to use it or
what it does. I don't need it and I don't want it.

Since I was talking about a JSR 154 ONLY implementation of a Servlet
Container (see subject line of this message) and there is absolutely no
requirement in JSR 154 to provide the Admin Tool, I don't see how your
argument is valid for what I'm proposing.

=)

-jon

--
StudioZ.tv /\ Bar/Nightclub/Entertainment
314 11th Street @ Folsom /\ San Francisco