Jon Scott Stevens wrote:

> requirement in JSR 154 to provide the Admin Tool, I don't see how your
> argument is valid for what I'm proposing.

A majority vote doesn't require arguments or validity of arguments.

"I like the idea" or "I don't like the idea" is all that's needed.

Valid arguments are required for a veto.

I don't think it would be good for tomcat community if it will pass with 3
+1 votes, 2 -1 votes and one -0.

I hope that more tomcat committers will send at least a +0 or -0, and even
better +1 or -1. There is no need to get into too much debate - just yes
and no would help.