I wasn't able to run the additional benchmarks like I wanted, since the cpu fan on my
workstation is dying and causing BSOD.  I'm in the process of setting up my X1, so I
will re-run the benchmarks on that server and post the results.

peter lin

 Remy Maucherat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:I don't see any major issues with 4.1.16, so I
plan to tag 4.1.17 (which
hopefully would be the next stable build) tomorrow after a few more
minor tweaks.

There was a report made against JK 2 immediately after 4.1.16 Beta was
announced. Can someone confirm there's no major issue with JK ?

Remy