As a Tomcat user I have been looking forward to getting
Tomcat 4.1.x into my production environment.  Up until
now I have had issues that have prevented me upgrading.
I'm a regular reader of this list but my only previous
participation has been when voting a previous milestone
of 4.1.x not stable.  I'm very pleased to say though
that all the issues that I have come across have now
been resolved and 4.1.17 is working very well for me.

Thanks very much for all your hard work on the product.

Richard Atkinson

<ballot>
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[X] Stable (General Availability)
</ballot>

This email with all information contained herein or attached hereto may
contain confidential and/or privileged information intended for the
addressee(s) only.  If you have received this email in error, please contact
the sender and immediately delete this email in its entirety and any
attachments thereto.