[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
glenn       2003/01/10 07:52:19

  Modified:    .        RELEASE-NOTES-4.1.txt build.properties.sample
               catalina build.xml
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina Deployer.java
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core
                        LocalStrings.properties StandardHost.java
                        StandardHostDeployer.java
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/servlets
                        HTMLManagerServlet.java LocalStrings.properties
                        LocalStrings_fr.properties
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties ManagerServlet.java
               catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/startup
                        HostConfig.java LocalStrings.properties
                        LocalStrings_fr.properties
                        LocalStrings_ja.properties
               webapps/manager build.xml
               webapps/manager/WEB-INF web.xml
               webapps/tomcat-docs index.xml manager-howto.xml project.xml
               webapps/tomcat-docs/config host.xml
  Added:       catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/startup
                        ExpandWar.java
               webapps/tomcat-docs html-manager-howto.xml
  Log:
  Bug fixes and minor improvements to the manager and html manager web
  applications.  These patches fix as many of the 11 bugs I found for
  the manager in bugzilla that I could reproduce.
Glenn,

I am grateful for the fixes introduced with the patch, however:
- could you please post something about modifying the base interfaces, before you actually do so ? The change was probably needed, but may break custom extensions.
- this is code which changes a lot of things; as such, it should have been committed in the development branch first.

Remy