Thanks.  It isn't ready yet.  I tried over the weekend running Apache
2/mod_jk-1.2.3-dev
on a production site.  With my recent commits it is running much better, but it is
still
failing at least once a day. Argh!  I'll have to go back once again and see if I can
reproduce the failure on a test system.

Glenn

Henri Gomez wrote:
Glenn Nielsen wrote:

Henri Gomez wrote:

Glenn Nielsen wrote:

It has been a while since a mod_jk 1.2 release was done.
There have been a number of bug fixes and a few minor feature enhancements.

I just did some commits to fix some bugs I was seeing with mod_jk 1.2 and
Apache 2.0. Some of these will also improve the connector for other web
servers. (Better handling of aborted clients)

I just upgraded one of our production sites from Apache 1.3 mod_jk 1.2.2 to
Apache 2.0 mod_jk 1.2.3-dev. So far everything is looking good.

I really wanted to add support for using the APR to implement a global
tomcat socket connector pool.  There just doesn't seem to be any easy
way to do it without major code refactoring.  Argh!

JK2 is our target, with APR +/- mandatory.

Perhaps we could do a mod_jk 1.2.3 release in two weeks or so?

That should give adequate time for testing.

+0

Good idea but don't have time to do the RI.

Would you like doing it ?

What is required to do the release? Do you have any notes on how to do connector releases?

The usual part are :

- tag JTC

- make a source tarball, and keep only jk related stuff
  (see the contents of jk 1.2.2 tarball)

- make binaries (I'll do the linux, may be Nacho or Mladen could make
  the windows/IIS and Mike Anderson the netware.

- Make the announce.

The only platforms I could build binaries for is Solaris 7/8 x86/sparc.

Regards,

Glenn