(I is horrible on grammar and spellng, so I hope to clean up the worst of those mistakes this upcoming week. Sorry if some of the sentences are so horribly constructed that it hurts the brain.)

I was a professional technical author (in another life) would you like help going over this for grammar/punctuation etc, I've already spotted (http://cvs.apache.org/~funkman/faq/unix.html) "I wish there was more to say right here or to link to something. On the the questions..." which should be "On to the questions..."

Kev

--
"To be governed is to be watched over, inspected, spied on, directed, legislated..." - Pierre-Joseph Proudhon