Costin Manolache <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On the other hand, I've seen pages where JSP tag pooling was worse.

That's why I think per page customization, and supporting per-thread pooling
are very important. This is a "fine-tune" operation for pages that are
frequently accessed, not a "one size fit all" problem.

Costin

I've also seen this happen for pages that only have a couple tags. from my own
benchmarks, pages with less than 40 tags are better off not using tag pooling. the per
page fine-tuning is a nice way to maximize performance :)

peter