The future will be mod_jk2, and I think we should focus on it after the
1.2.5 release.

Ok. I jumped in on this thread because I thought that a new problem was
introduced, but that is how it was in prior releases. I can report 1.2.5
works fine on OpenBSD-current/i386. I will keep working on OpenBSD/sparc64
and post patches here when it is working. If there's a 1.2.6 release maybe
they can be incorporated then.

Surely, jk 1.2.6 could be the release with OpenBSD/sparc64 support, we should fix this hack around the in_addr_t and of course add the Ipv6 support since an IP adress won't fix into a 32 bits integer for too long.

Work on patch and we'll see how to make them useable for other OS,
I think the rigth way is via in_addr_t