Bill Barker wrote:

I was hoping for a pfd4, but it doesn't look like it's coming out anytime soon :-(. It's a pretty big change to conform to pfd3 (which is a completely nonsensical requirement :), so I was playing the wait-and-see game. Of course, I'm more than happy to do the grunt work to bring Tomcat into compliance with pfd3. However, if the spec changes to something sensible, then that means two big (e.g. changing interfaces in o.a.c) API changes.

I vote don't bother, and wait for a more finalized version :)
However, I think you'll agree that we can't wait until that happens to release a beta.

Remy