-1 where would we put native libraries? I can't put them in /WEB-INF/lib
without giving up reloading. I don't think we want to encourage people to
put anything in the jvm's lib directory now that we got rid of classpath
hell.

I could see combining 'shared' and 'common' since they are essentially the
same.

Charlie