Bill Barker a écrit :

----- Original Message ----- From: "Henri Gomez" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 12:42 AM
Subject: Re: Digester and external entities with systemId only : Was:
Important requirement : Re: [next] What's next ?

Bill Barker a écrit :

You will probably get more traction by posting to commons-dev.  While
tomcat-dev still has a couple of commons committers (and, no, I'm not

one of

them) that hang out here, its not like the old days :(.

Sure but Remy has written the Digester so it must still be commiter :-)

Off of the top of my head, the following are both Tomcat committers and
Commons committers:
   Remy,Costin,Craig(since, while announced as non-active, I assume that he
hasn't removed himself),Mladin,Yoav

I send a mail to the latest Digester commiter (rdonkin) and explained the problem.