Henri Gomez wrote:
+1

The save could be implemented by saving all the discovered properties
to an another xml file which will be load at next start time ?

That won't work: the save-to-XML blindly introspects the objects and saves the results.

Actually, I think we have found a neat feature addition for Tomcat.next: abstract the configuration storage and make it R/W. JNDI DirContext could be the API, but it's not a perfect fit (we'd need a naming scheme).

Remy