Bill Barker wrote:
remm 2003/11/15 01:45:02

 Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/coyote/tomcat5
                       CoyoteConnector.java CoyoteRequest.java
                       LocalStrings.properties
 Log:
 - Add a limit to the size of a POST which will be processed using

getParameter

(which does allocate a significant amount of objects).

int len = getContentLength();

          if (len > 0) {
 +            if (len > ((CoyoteConnector) connector).getMaxPostSize()) {
 +                log(sm.getString("coyoteRequest.postTooLarge"));
 +                return;
              try {
                  byte[] formData = null;
                  if (len < CACHED_POST_LEN) {

I'm -1 on this.  It gives the Servlet no indication that anything is wrong,
and leaves junk in the input stream for the next keep-alive request.  I
think that it would be better to handle this in the Adaptor's
postParseRequest method.

This is a security issues, so I'll have to ignore your -1, since you give no alternative solution.

Remy