Roozbeh Zabihollahi wrote:
Hi,
I am tomcat user, as all of readers know, tomcat is
very good Jsp Container for developping and not good
for production mode (cause of its performance).

I installed and run 'RexIPAppServer' ,that says it has
best performance, and compare Servlets it generates
for JSPs and Tomcat Generated Servlets.

I see 'RexIPAppServer' construct static strings that
JSP page use with "Static String"s. same as:

static final char[] _jspText_18="\" >\r\n ".toCharArray();

but Tomcat doesn't distinguish (or it not want to do)
between Static and Dynamic Strings and print them in
dynamic way in service method.

I want to ask from Tomcat Developers, that eather
Tomcat Developers does not want to implement this
feature or not?

There's a flag in Jasper now for that. Look in conf/web.xml.

and, could you help me to develop this feature,
because i think this is exponentialy improve
performance. ^-^

Hmmm, well, it won't, sorry. 5% at most is what you should expect ;-)

Rémy