Hi,

There are some problems with procrun for the VM setup. Right now, the only setting which works AFAIK is using "java" and letting procrun detect the VM using the Windows registry.

I think the following two items should be supported:
- I think it should be possible to specify a path to the JVM base directory (this feature is supposed to be present, but doesn't actually work for reasons I can't remember); using the config dialog to change the JVM path makes the config dialog refuse to start again
- when using "java", procrun should look at the JAVA_HOME env property before looking in the registry, to be consistent with all Java based tools available

Rémy