The procrun is a little bit clumsy to maintain.
I'm working on the 2.0 version that will have spitted code
in few files that will be easier to maintain, with lots of
enhancements.

The question is do you need the mentioned features _now_,
if there is a new release on the horizon, or this can wait
for a week or two?

MT.