From: Remy Maucherat [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 5:24 AM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: Re: Found it - WAS: Memory leak

Remy Maucherat wrote:

-1. There is no memory leak with this.
ByteChunks/CharChunks are always reused. If new ones are created, they
will be reused.

Arg, I have to find something. I know ! It's all Costin's fault !

I didn't think about the "scaling back" feature of the thread pool, to
be honest. It should be very easy to avoid the problem, by setting
maxSpareThreads to maxThreads.

Rémy