Filip Hanik wrote:
I ran HTTP client on windows, Tomcat on RH8 AND RH9, both of them have the
leak.

I ran tomcat through both OptimizeIt and JProbe yesterday, and both of them
showed the leak.

it should be very easy to reproduce, you just have to be patient...it takes
time for the memory to grow, but it does and it doesn't shrink back.

Looks like I have to do more digging in, I will try to find out exactly
where it is wrong, I just know that skipping addRequestProcessor solves my
problem.

Be back in a few days with what I hope is a concrete solution, than just
commenting out a line

I have fixed the leak, and have provided an easy workaround using the configuration file.

I could not reproduce the said leak without finding where it was in the code first, so it will not leak a lot of memory in real world situations.

Rémy