Günter Knauf a écrit :

Hi Henri,

In JK 1.2.x for Apache 2 we're using :

s->server_name = (char *)ap_get_server_name(r);

    apr_sockaddr_port_get(&port,r->connection->local_addr);
    s->server_port = port;

Do you agree with this, if so I'll do the same for jk2

no, apr_sockaddr_port_get() was recently removed from APR 1.0; from APR ChangeLog:

*) The following deprecated interfaces have been removed:

     apr_sockaddr_port_get        -> (access directly)

so seems there's no new function anymore which can replace apr_sockaddr_port_get();
so I compared some files between 2.0.48 and 2.1-dev and found the same as my first
patch does...

Also my only intension is getting mod_jk/mod_jk2 compiled with httpd_2.1-dev; so every patch which uses an API that is still available with APR 1.0 is fine for me....

Thanks to resubmit the latest patch for jk/jk2 on Apache 2 to see if everybody agree

BTW: can you perhaps also patch the ./jk/native2/server/apache2/mod_jk2.dsp ??
here's the patch which removes the now obsolete source files, and changes the output
to .so :
http://www.gknw.com/test/mod_jk2.dsp.diff

I'll try to patch it tomorrow...