Hi Martin,
> On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 17:49, martin grotzke wrote:
>> dear developers,
>>
>> the current version of the jakarta-tomcat-connectors jk2 is 2.0.2.
>> moreover, the connectors are released together with the tomcat-src.
>> what can be seen as the current stable one?
>>
>> i'm using the jpackage.org's mod_jk2-rpms, these are built
>> with the connector-sources shipped with the latest tomcat-4.1 release.
>>
>> at jpackage, there's the question now if it would be better to provide
>> an rpm built with the connectors shipped with the latest tomcat-release,
>> or if it should be built with the connectors 2.0.2.
>>
>> what would you suggest?

> i think i'm on the correct list, am i not?
yes - at least here are the developers which maintain mod_jk/mod_jk2.

> please could you send some comments to my questions?

I would also like to get a release since bug reports are a lot more useful if they can
mention a version number; if currently someone enters a bug with mod_jk2 he has to
tell at what date he fetched from CVS.
Also seems that the developers has successfully avoided to release any mod_jk2 2003
version:
http://www.apache.de/dist/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk2/source/

Congratulations to all here around:
14 months without a release is probably worth an entry in the Guinness book!

in addtion the STATUS.txt shows '2.0.2   : in progress' although we are currently
already at 2.0.4....
not to mention the CHANGES files....

maybe we should cry louder??

Guenter.