On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 18:16, Henri Gomez wrote:
> >>at jpackage, there's the question now if it would be better to provide
> >>an rpm built with the connectors shipped with the latest tomcat-release,
> >>or if it should be built with the connectors 2.0.2.
> >>
> >>what would you suggest?
>
> We'll try to provide a jk2 release soon :
>
> - We need to fix some little problems, but Gunter is providing many
> patches in such area.
great! i appreciate this very much, it will clarify the situation
at jpackage, too.
an open issue is if jpackage should build from the released
connectors or those provided with the tomcat-sources.
suggestions?

> - We need a release manager and candidates are welcome :)
well, i'd really like to do such job, but i suppose the release
manager should know what gets released - i would not - d'oh ,-)
so hopefully anybody will volunteer to manage this...

cheers,
martin