Henri Gomez a écrit :

Shapira, Yoav a écrit :

Howdy,
Have people read this article?  I find it interesting.  If you haven't,
it's a benchmark comparison of a java.nio-based server with tomcat 5.
The benchmark server is tiny and contains only a small subset of
functionality.  I am also not sure of how representative of the
real-world this benchmark is, because all clients are set to keep-alive.
Is that typical?  What else do people think about this article?

I like it but I'd like to know what has been used in TC 5 ?

BTW, I'd like better see a coyote / sse benchmark

Questions :

* Should NIO be used in Catalina or in JTC / Coyote ?

* From what I see, it should be somewhere near the usual SocketFactory /
  incoming request dispatcher ?