Alexander Schwartz a écrit :

Am Di, den 10.02.2004 schrieb Henri Gomez um 15:52:

To fix this serious bug we should modify the current service API.

We should store the POSTED datas in the jk_ws_service_t area and
not in ajp_operation_t, as such the first worker will feed the POST
datas in an area which will be available to the second one.

Aternate idea are of course more than welcome;

As I understand it mod_jk is "stable", almost "deprecated", and mod_jk2
is "the future". Therefore I suggest:

* no API change in mod_jk
* mark the operation as unrecoverable when an error occurs after
the headers have been sent to the tomcat, that is only fixing
bugs and trying not to do big changes * concentrate your efforts on mod_jk2 and give people a reason to upgrade :)

Marking the operation as unrecoverable might also solve the other
(lb-)problem: when you shut down the first tomcat after it has already
sent some data to the client mod_jk forwards the request to the second
tomcat and appends the response of the second tomcat to the response of
the first tomcat. I'll deliver a sample jk.log soon.

Ok, I commited changes in CVS which should fix problem in POST recovery.

Thanks to take a look at it