Alexander Schwartz wrote:

I commited the fixes for the POST recovery in JK and JK2
when in LB mode which should solve this major problem.

Could Alexander who is the original reporter validate the fix ?

YES and NO:

Post recovery works now in the scenario, the loadbalancer doesn't forget
the post body when a tomcat fails.

THIS DOES NOT FIX the problem with the output when tomcat already sent
data to the client (see my mail date Thu, 12 Feb 2004 23:33:34 +0100),
but you have already been discussing this under the subject "Mod_Jk2 -
Default Worker".

My two cents: when the tomcat fails after data has been sent to the
client, assume that the request is complete, i.e. return JK_TRUE
(otherwise apache will add some error messages to the reply).

Ok, if you have fix for jk AND jk2, thanks to provide them quickly so we could include in in 2.0.4 and 1.2.6 release.