Henri,
>> BTW while testing with this I found that on Linux when compiled with APXS
>> also no PCRE is used...

> What do you means ?
just to confirm this quickly I just inserted a line 'xxx' inside the HAS_PCRE in
jk_uriEnv.c and compilation went trough without error, while if I add '-DHAS_PCRE'
then compilation breaks, so this confirms that HAS_PCRE isnt defined somewhere else,
and therefore missing in Makefile.apxs; however I dont know if its ok to add the
define to Makefile.apxs.in, or if its better to detect presence of PCRE and let
configure add '-DHAS_PCRE' dynamically...

Guenter.