Guenter Knauf wrote:

Hi,
looks like this was already done by Mladen with mod_jk2 version 1.42, but two days
later the patch was reverted again with 1.43 by BoJan...

Guenter.

With the actual code in jk2, we can't use mod_alias, for instance
ErrorDocument.

I changed the ap_hook_translate_name from APR_HOOK_FIRST to
APR_HOOK_MIDDLE and I've get the ErrorDocument.

jk use also APR_HOOK_MIDDLE for ap_hook_translate_name, so I wonder
why it's set to APR_HOOK_FIRST in jk2 (seems to be a bug).

I'm waiting for explanation before commiting the fix :

Well I still didn't understand why but ErrorDocuments works when I compile jk2 with -DUSE_APRTABLES :-)