[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
1000448/8192?
The size you use should be a multiple of the pagesize according to man mmap().
The pagesize could be checked by the following:
+++
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <unistd.h>
main()
{
printf("%d\n",(int)sysconf(_SC_PAGE_SIZE));
}
+++

# grep size workers2.properties size=1015808

1015808/8192 = 124

Still fails in the same way, _test being the 2.0.4-dev, the plain 2.0.3.

-rwxr-xr-x   1 root     other    16777216 Mar 11 13:15
cr.sandwich.pfizer.com_81.shm
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other          0 Mar 12 10:59
cr.sandwich.pfizer.com_81_test.shm

Have not tried the below yet.

Could you try to put cr.sandwich.pfizer.com_81_test.shm in another file system (/tmp is a "special" one)?

Greg

I saw these problems with another 3rd party module too (mod_watch), and I looked for a solution, I've looked at this:
/**
* Set a file to be inherited by child processes.
*
*/
APR_DECLARE_INHERIT_SET(file);
which might probably solve it, but not tested yet with mod_jk2; with the other module it didnt work, and I asked at the httpd-dev list and was told that I should look at mod_ssl which does some tricks to make sure that files created by init are later accessable....

from this point of view APR is probably not broken, and we

need to do some more than only open the scoreboard file to make sure it is later accessable.

Guenter.