NormW wrote:
Good morning again.
As a PS to my last message, while testing the new changes to Jk2 noted that,
in jk_worker_status.c the qry= option uses a plain/text coding rather than
plain/html, and as a consequence, the recently added <STYLE> block is shown
at the top of the page... it needs to be moved inside the if (qry=)/else
block.
Norm

Hi,

We see many bug fixes in the last 2 weeks in jk2, and I wonder if
some of you still have some corrections to commit.

I plan to tag jk2 next Monday morning, and make the release on
monday afternoon.

If nobody object, I'll do like this

Did there is still things in the pipes which prevent the jk2 2.0.4 release ?

Mladen, Norm, Jean-Fred, Guenter ?