Guenter Knauf wrote:

Hi,

 +There is a known issue with the latest APR 1.0 and MSVC6.
 +If you want to use MSVC6, please use APR 0.9.x for now.
 +MSVC7 doesnt have this issue, and could be used with APR 1.0.
 +

cool! I've just fired a message to apr list, perhaps I get this time soemthing back...; have an eye on it...

Well I'd like to compile this kind of informations in the BUILD.txt, just to avoid too many questions from users when we'll release jk2