Hi,
additions for NetWare:

=================================
Buid the JK2 connector for NetWare platform.

The current NWNGUmakefile uses the same build system as Apache2 self for NetWare
target.
Simply extract the downloaded archive, and follow the guideline which describes
compilation of Apache2 self. After you have compiled Apache2 (this is mandatory for
now since the prebuild process must have finished) you can simply call the makefile
with 'make -f NWGNUmakefile', this builds the connector for Apache2 in a release or
debug subdirectory, dependent if you specify to build a debug version or not.
It is recommended to use Metrowerks CodeWarrior compiler for now; although the
connector builds with GCC for NetWare, it is not tested yet if it works - there are
known issues with a bitfied and alignment which have to be solved.

I have also another build version which I believe is more simple, but this would
require that we add another Makefile.netware to the apache2 dir; this uses a
ready-to-use 'apache2 sdk' which is the same as what comes with the Win32 Apache2 by
default (include and lib dirs); so no compile of whole Apache2 mandatory. I offer this
'apache2 sdk' on Novell Forge.

Guenter.