If a majority of my web content is a dynamic one, delivered through JSP,
PHP, or what ever, why would I need a dummy web server as an intermediate?
That's my thoughts. True, I'm thinking of having native connection to PHP,
but that's irrelevant compared to the concept itself.
Nowadays we are having connectors (to the so called mighty webservers) to
the TC, but I'd like to rotate that a bit. Static content is becoming less
and less significant than before, and I cannot imagine a ISP provider that
doesn't offer some dynamic content 'connector'.
I think that we need to change the thinking perspective from TC being a
'helper' to TC being a 'workhorse'.

MT.