Hi,
I'd like to get Gump to build.  It seems like it's getting the wrong
struts version (1.0.2 instead of 1.1), thereby causing compile errors
for the admin webapp?  Anyways, let's not continue that discussion in
this thread.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.