Henri Gomez wrote:

Rainer Jung wrote:

Hi,

the last release of mod_jk 1.2.x (1.2.5) is more than 9 months old. Since then there have been important improvements (CPing/CPong and recovery_options). Especially recovery_options is very useful in transparent administration (start/stop) of cluster nodes.

The 1.2 branch is still the preferred branch for combination with apache 1.3. Is there any volunteer to make an official 1.2.6 release? I do hope so ;-)

I could works on it if nobody else has time to act as release manager.

Feedback welcome of course, especially on possible blocking bugs...

Make a build on latest from CVS, and it works on both Linux Fedora Core 2 and iSeries (AS/400) V5R2.

Could someone works on an Windows version for Apache 2 ?

Regards