Ditto. I started just using CVS-latest for mod_jk and mod_jk2 some time back as the gap between new, stable feature/fix content and release labels was just too great. Overall CVS-latest has been more stable than the last labels for some time now....

David Rees wrote:

Rainer Jung wrote:

the last release of mod_jk 1.2.x (1.2.5) is more than 9 months old.
Since then there have been important improvements (CPing/CPong and
recovery_options). Especially recovery_options is very useful in
transparent administration (start/stop) of cluster nodes.

I would like to see one. I am already using CVS to get the new features and bug fixes, but an official release would be nice.

-Dave