Bill Barker wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy McArthur" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2004 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: mod_jk 1.2.6 release ? - session tracking cookie

On Jul 19, 2004, at 8:43 AM, Henri Gomez wrote:

And since I couldn't delay the release to long, we need a quick reply,
so thanks to take a look at it.

We've setup a current CVS checkout of mod_jk at http://sp27en1.nerdc.ufl.edu/login.do which is load balancing to our webmail cluster. If you constantly reload the page you'll see it's setting a new JSESSIONID cookie on every request.

Could you send us you workers.properties ?

Yup.  Sending the cookie almost always fails to stick.  Sending the
jsessionid via URL-rewriting always sticks.  So it does look like there is a
bug with the lb cookie parsing.  I can't see by looking at the code what it
is however :(.  I can probably find a machine that I can hook up with the
HEAD code and lb to see what is going wrong, but I can't promise when.  If
you feel like putting more work into this, adding 'fprintf(stderr,...)'
statements should go to the Apache error_log.

I've got such settings here, with 2 TC 3.3.2.

Where did you want me put fprint ?